Like me on Facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenny-Block/118385024943309

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shecky's Girls' Night Out



Had a blast at Shecky's Girls Night Out last night! It was my second year in a row and it is such a cool event. All sorts of shopping and beauty services all in one place. Plus, awesome goodie bags and free Contreau cocktails. I don't see how a girl could go wrong!

My friend Cindy and my girlfriend Jamie and I all went together and the two of them did some serious shopping. I on the other hand was very good! LOL They bought dresses and jewelry and accessories. We each tried one of the signature cocktails - one with pineapple juice, one with grapefruit juice, and one with cranberry juice. They were all delicious! We had hoped to go to the cocktail seminar but they were running 30 minutes late so we left before our allotted time. So, be sure to sign up early!

Our goodie bags were jam packed. There was body wash and air freshener and lip gloss and mini teeth flossers and books and cocktail shakers and nail decor and on and on. Plus it comes in the cutest bag. I would probably go just for that!

The event is at FIG and tonight is the last night. You can get tickets online or at the door. Buy With Me even had some! Just remember that General Admission tix do not come with goodie bags. So, be sure to get the right kind of ticket.

Have a blast!

 
Fashion Industry Gallery (FIG)
1807 Ross Ave. 
(N. St. Paul & N. Akard Sts.)  
Dallas, 75201
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment